Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Disney characters spotted at my local pumpkin patch!


What do Disney's characters have to do with Halloween?  As far as I can tell, nothing.  So why are over 10 disney cutouts on display at my local pumpkin patch?  

My guess is that the people running the pumpkin patch thought having a Disney theme would draw in business from families with young children.  And it seems to be working, given that the only people there were parents with young children, except of course my friend any myself, but there's nothing wrong with revisiting your childhood memories!  

I wonder if the pumpkin patch was within the law by having these cutouts on display, given how tightly Disney keeps control over its products.  Of course I can't imagine that anyone would report them or that Disney would even care.  In any case, it was a fun to see the characters make an unexpected appearance the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment